This beautiful image came about when I left my etching plates on the London underground. This loss gave way to experimenting with another form of printmaking, monoprinting. Created during my ‘circus period’, the harlequin girl takes centre stage in this piece. This unique 2-colour multi-plate hand printed monoprint was made using a printing press.
You’ll get lost in the deep rich colours and chalky textures of this image.
Featured in the 2019 Visual Arts Summer exhibition at Camberwell College of Art.
- Hand printed using a press
- Printed on natural Hahnemühle paper, 300gsm
- 365 mm x 450 mm
- Arrives signed, unframed (bespoke hand-finished wooden white frame upon inquiry)
- Royal Mail Signed For, 1st Class
- Delivery up to 5 working days
Europe & Rest of World
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
- Delivered in 7-14 working days
Please note: Customers outside of the UK may be liable for any import duties and/or custom fees.