'30 days hath September'
Inspired by a game and a visit to the John Vernon Lord exhibition at the House of Illustration, this print is made up of 30 daily one-inch black & white ink drawings done over the month of September. They are depictions of daily observations, inspirations and imaginations. A tiny black and white window into my everyday life.
You will always find something to muse over in this collection of moments. Each individual image is the actual size.
Original drawings are sold individually HERE
“I love this print. It feels like I’m re-visiting my favourite childhood book as an adult. A whimsical combination of quiet make-believe and melancholy”
- Fine art quality Giclée Print on 308gsm Hahnemühle paper
- Off white, matt, smooth finish
- 210 mm x 297 mm (A4)
- Signed, Open Edition
- This print is produced to order
- Royal Mail Signed For, 1st Class
- Delivery up to 5 working days
Europe & Rest of World
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
- Delivered in 7-14 working days
Please Note: Customers outside of the UK may be liable for any import duties and/or custom fees.