The scene captures a barren landscape with the harlequin girl rehearsing.
This beautifully hand made concertina book has a nostalgic romantic feel to it. With its muted colours it gives a dreamlike ethereal quality, just like the itinerant group of circus performers found in the image.
It can be displayed and viewed by standing it up opened out so can be appreciated more easily than a flat book. A perfect gift for that someone who wants to transform their mantle piece or bookshelf into a visually poetic world or for a collector, artist, and the aesthetically curious.
"Playful, imaginative and beautifully produced"
- Handcrafted book with bespoke stamp embossing
- Offset lithograph printed on Munken smooth white paper, 300gsm
- Limited edition of 50
- Folded: 112 mm x 180 mm, bound between two grey mill boards (used in book binding)
- Expanded: 180 mm x 650 mm
- Signed, edition number and title hand written on the back
- This leporello will come to you wrapped in tissue paper and finished with a bespoke stamp.
- Royal Mail Signed For, 1st Class
- Delivery up to 5 working days
Europe & Rest of World
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
- Delivered in 7-14 working days
Please note: Customers outside of the UK may be liable for any import duties and/or custom fees.